Grilled chicken wrapped in a date & pumpkin seed dough. Fried pickles, feta, melon, mint & yogurt sauce.
* 442.2 cal
Charcoal grilled cauliflower wrapped in a fennel seed dough. Spicy pickled pineapple, shallot, bbq potato chips, sage aioli.
* 208 cal
Charcoal grilled angus meatballs wrapped in a date & pumpkin seed dough. Fried egg, sumac onions, pickles, mustard horseradish sauce.
* 408.4 cal
Falafel wrapped in a fig dough. Pickled red onion, grilled scallions, pickles, toasted sunflower seeds, sesame sauce.
* 427.4 cal
Charcoal grilled steak wrapped in a turmeric dough. Bbq crunch, blue cheese, marinated green olives, cilantro, red chili mayo.
* 386.7 cal
Grilled portobello wrapped in fig dough. Bean sprout slaw, goat cheese, beets, sweet potato chips, dill & garlic sauce.
* 260 cal
Fried chicken wrapped in a ginger dough. Lamb bacon, melted cheddar, green papaya slaw, spicy pickled shipka peppers, wolf ketchup®.
* 576 cal
Charcoal grilled angus meatballs wrapped in a white flour dough. Granny smith apples, toasted cashew nuts, goat cheese, green sesame sauce.
* 457 cal
Grilled chicken wrapped in a chestnut & chili dough. Pickled shitake mushrooms, raisins, pickles, plantain chips, chipotle aioli.
* 329.4 cal
Grilled shrimp wrapped in a beet & chia seed dough. Bean sprout slaw, charcoal grilled asparagus, pickled jalapeno, fried pickles, coconut vanilla sauce.
* 263.2 cal
*All calories are calculated without dough or sauce.
Dough Calorie Range: 250 – 295, Whole Wheat Dough: 285, Gluten Free Dough: 325.
Sauce Calorie Range: 95 – 192.
To provide the ideal bite® in a way that keeps people coming back for more.
- Highest quality ingredients.
- Quality system of operations: streamlined work method, checklists, training.
- Quality team.
- Quality customers.
- Consistent confidential recipes make up our signature marinades, sauces, doughs, pickles, and wraps.
- Consistency in our system: monitors, measuring cups, checklists, expectations and information.
- Consistency creates the ideal bite® every time. If you fall in love with one of our 10 signature wraps, you know the next time you come in it will be exactly the same as the last.
- Respect the customer, always.
- Respect the team, peers, shift managers, GM, cleaners, etc.
- Respect the system: when everyone knows exactly what is expected of them and of each other, it allows us to work quickly, smoothly and without confusion or hard feelings.
Submit your email to receive our newsletter with the latest Wolfnights news and updates.
99 Rivington Street,
New York, New York,
Sun to Tue- 11:30am to 12:30am(next day)
Wed- 11:30am to 1:30am(next day)
Thu- 11:30am to 3am(next day)
Fri & Sat- 11:30am to 5am(next day)
Sun-Sat: 11:30am – 12:00am
We do not accept delivery orders by phone.
Wolfnights® is a cashless restaurant.
We accept all major credit cards and SamsungPay. Coming soon: ApplePay and PayPal.
Going cashless allows us to streamline operations by making ordering easier, faster and cleaner so that we can provide you, our customer, with the best Wolfnights® experience.